Dye twirl thread material MCS
- Belaching vat and covering cowl, completely made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- Front and back sliding little mouths vertically balanced, supplied with tempered crystals.
- Elliptical swift with the peculiarity of being idle, when the machine is stationary to search for seam.
- Control coming from a strong motion variator - reducer at variable speed (15 to 80 metres/1 minute)
- Bath heating with coil, indirect steam, ejector for direct steam.
- Finished finely lapped parts of inox.