In order to obtain a good mixing-emulsifing is important that the builder takes in considerations some factors: the just relationship between emulsifier head, the diameters of the container, the form of the bottom hydrodynamics, factors present in our preparators STAR.
- N° 1 cylindrical container made in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Bottom of form hydrodynamics with shere-valve of discharge DN 50.
- Direct steam pipe coil.
- Volumetric cycloidal self-priming pump in bronze, flowrate lt./min. 75 ~
- Emulsifying group composed by centrifugal propeller with superior stator, sliding deflection disk.
- Piped shaft-propeller, assembled on bearings plus mechanical two-direction. This gives an advantage that all external surfaces are static, with the total expulsion of any kind of vortex around the driving shaft and the impeller, without capturing any air into the product.
- The work principle of our emulsifiers is based on the continuous, ascendant and vertical mixing. This means that the product, starting from the impeller (propeller), goes through the stator with a cutting effect and reduction of the granulation , afterwards it rises towards the deflection disk, that provides to convoy it towards the lateral walls of the container.
- Construction made in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Guide column - emulsifying group support in stainless steel AISI 304. Revolving (150°) pneumatic lifting of the emulsifying group.
- Control electrical board with pushbutton board in inox box. Inverter to regulate the speed of the asynchronous three-phase motor. Half-automatic setting selector of the movement "up and down".
Capacity lt. 1000Encumberance mm. 1600 x 2000