Colour containers washing machine CALAGAM (Buckets-Drums)
Automatic system with discontinually but in sequence-non stop operation for the washing of the buckets and drums with high pressure water, process used on several kinds of washer with very good results.
The Calagam machine is available in two versions: Calagam A, for the automatic washing of buckets from 0,45 to 15 litres; Calagam B, for drums from 15 to 120 litres.
The CALAGAM machine wash automatically buckets and drums using the tried and tested high pressure water technology.
The CALAGAM operate in "just in time": the container is introduced into the machine and is immediately returned clean, with an automatic cycle on roll-way or storage stock.
The modular building of CALAGAM follows the evolution of the operative automatic phases of the colour kitchen, following to have a fully automatic line, integrate with it.
One of most important point on which is based the realisation of CALAGAM is the respect for the nature.
Infect the most part of the colour is removed from the container, before the insertion in the washing box and collected separately.
So, during the washing, the water dirty less and thanks to an effective filtering system, it is possible reduce to minimum the clean water consumption, recovering the washing water.
The main advantages are:
- Simplicity of load, the operator must place the beakers upside-down on a conveyor belt.
- Washing of the containers in automatically with high pressure and sequential way, without handle operations.
- Reduction of water's consumption, actually only rinse water, thanks to a filtering and recovery
- Respect of the buckets, after the washing the buckets is unloading without deformed or break
- Unloading of the buckets after the washing in a hamper or in a storage stock
- Separation of the remaining dense colour paste in the containers from the waste water.